Greg DelBigio has conducted a significant number of appeals before the Courts in British Columbia and in the Supreme Court of Canada.
Greg has argued appeals related to Charter Rights, issues relating to jury trials, and challenges to the constitutional validity of legislation. This includes appeals to the Supreme Court of Canada which related to challenges to legislation in relation to criminal organizations and terrorist activities in Canada.
Greg DelBigio accepts referrals from trial counsel and has experience taking conduct of appeals or assisting trial counsel to prepare and argue appeals in BC and at the Supreme Court of Canada.
Greg Delbigio is able to represent clients on appeal in a wide variety of areas including:
- drug trafficking
- proceeds of crime and money laundering
- tax related criminal convictions
Some of the reported appeal cases on which Greg was counsel are:
- Charkaoui v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2007 SCC 9 New Brunswick (Minister of Health and Community Services) v. G. (J.),  3 SCR 46
- R. v. Pires (2005) 201 CCC (3d) 449 (SCC)
- R. v. Turcotte (2005) 200 CCC (3d) 289 (SCC)
- R. v. Bagri (2004) 184 CCC (3d) 449 (SCC)
- R. v. Fowler (1986) 68 BCAC 270
- Festing v. Canada (Attorney General) (2001) 157 CCC (3d) 97 (BCCA)
- R. v. Castro (2001) 157 CCC (3d) 255 (BCCA)
- R. v. Mojtahedpour (2003) 171 CCC (3d) 428 (BCCA)
- R. v. Mooring (1999) 137 CCC (3d) 324 (BCCA)
- Netherlands v. Clarkson (2000) 146 CCC (3d) 482 (BCCA)