BC Court of Appeal
Greg DelBigio has conducted numerous criminal appeals in the British Columbia Court of Appeal (BCCA). Greg is experienced handling the full range of criminal appeals and their related issues including: summary conviction appeals, conviction appeals, sentence appeals, applications for leave to appeal.
Greg also accepts referrals from trial counsel who might want the assistance or advice of experienced appeal counsel.
A sample of recent appeals cases where Greg DelBigio was counsel in the BCCA includes*:
- R. v. Mojtahedpour (2003) 171 CCC (3d) 428 (BCCA)
- R. v. Castro (2001) 157 CCC (3d) 255 (BCCA)
- Festing v. Canada (Attorney General) (2001) 157 CCC (3d) 97 (BCCA)
- Netherlands (Kingdom of) v. Clarkson (2000) 146 CCC (3d) 482 (BCCA)
- R. v. Mooring (1999) 137 CCC (3d) 324 (BCCA)
- R. v. Fowler (1986) 68 BCAC 270
*Note: Past results where Greg DelBigio has acted on behalf of clients are not necessarily indicative of future results because each client’s case will be decided on it’s own unique facts.