Supreme Court of Canada
Greg DelBigio is experienced appearing before the Supreme Court of Canada (SCC).
Greg accepts referrals from counsel who may want the advice or assistance experienced appeal counsel when prosecuting an appeal at this level.
A sample of recent appeals cases where Greg DelBigio was counsel in the SCC includes*:
- R. v. Cunningham, 2010 SCC 10
- Charkaoui v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2007 SCC 9
- R. v. Pires (2005) 201 CCC (3d) 449 (SCC)
- R. v. Turcotte (2005) 200 CCC (3d) 289 (SCC)
- R. v. Bagri (2004) 184 CCC (3d) 449 (SCC)
- New Brunswick (Minister of Health and Community Services) v. G. (J.),  3 SCR 46
*Note: Past results where Greg DelBigio has acted on behalf of clients are not necessarily indicative of future results because each client’s case will be decided on its own unique facts.